1.26.2013

green tea goodness


Good morning, y'all! I hope your weekend is off to a good start. I am not even close to being a barista, but I am addicted to this 'at home' green tea latte. It's not Starbucks, but it is delicious and much cheaper. I was so excited to find the Tazo green tea latte concentrate at Target (on sale for 2.99). It is made with green tea matcha. Matcha is the whole leaf ground up into a powder. One glass of green tea matcha is equivalent to 10 glasses of green tea. Green tea is loaded with wrinkle fighting antioxidants, so can you imagine the power of matcha? Drink up and kiss those wrinkles goodbye! Ok it might not be that easy, but it makes me feel better about my addiction. Enjoy your weekend and make the most of it. We all know it goes by too quickly!

Green Tea Latte
1/2 cup of crushed ice
1/2 cup of Tazo green tea latte concentrate
1/2 cup of almond milk (or milk of your choice)
1 tsp+ of sweetener of your choice (I use vanilla extract or Archer Farms Vanilla coffee syrup)
Whipped Cream (optional - luckily I ran out)

Mix all ingredients together and blend in a blender or bullet until it is frothy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!